Bee Package Info
Bee Package, Queen Bees & Nuc Protocol
- Bees must be picked up on the date and time specified on the website. You'll receive update emails. No special arrangements will be made to pick up your bees on a different day/time UNLESS you purchase the "Hive Up" option when you order. No packages will be held more than 24 hours past scheduled pick up day & time.
- Bees must be paid for in full when they are ordered.
- There are NO REFUNDS on bee packages or nucs or hives for ANY reason. If you discover your Queen is dead at installation, you need to notify us immediately, return the dead Queen to us for a replacement, at no charge. We cannot replace Queens after they have been installed for any reason. If you decide you no longer want to take possession of your bees, you may sell them and sign your copy of the invoice over to the buyer so they may present that documentation to us to release your purchase.
- You must provide an email address and phone number. We will make every reasonable attempt to notify folks of any changes, however, if you change your contact information or don't check your email and spam folders, then you will not receive the notices and we will not hold your bees or refund the purchase price.
- You must present a PHYSICAL PRINTED copy of your invoice to take possession of your bees. NO CELL PHONE IMAGES. NO EXCEPTIONS.